- Peel and Stick Wood Wall Panels with 3M in Chic Black
- Real Wood Peel & Stick Wall Coverings
- Natural, Organic and Sustainable
- 3M adhesive for easy DIY installation
- Width: 5"; Height: 46.5"; Thickness: 0.25"
- 10 Panels Covering 16.25 Square Feet
- Semi-Permanent Lasting up to 10 Years
- For Walls, Ceilings, Cabinets & More
- Multiple designer installation options
- Canadian SPF To Retain Color & Beauty
Easy DIY application.
Panels adhere to wall with 3M peel-and-stick tape. All you need is a tape measure, level, and a way to cut the panels to size.
Apply to smooth surfaces.
NaturaPlank™ wood panels are designed for indoor use only, on painted or primed, clean, dry, flat, and smooth surfaces. The most popular applications are walls and cupboards, and they are lightweight enough to adhere to ceilings. Not recommended for flooring, seating, or other touchable locations as wood can snag and splinter.
You can apply NaturaPlank™ in the bathroom or kitchen. Just ensure walls are dry, humidity is low, and wait 2 days after application before using the kitchen or bathroom.
NaturaPlank™ is designed to stay put for an average of 10 years. If conditions are damp or humid, time may vary. Panels have been carbonized to ensure long-lasting natural beauty and durability. Removing panels may peel paint or cause minor damage to drywall.
Hang your usual décor.
Yes, you can decorate your walls after application. Your adhesive wood panels are only .25” thick. Make sure your nails and screws are at least 1” long to ensure they pass through the plank and into the wall. Identify location of your wall studs prior to applying panels for use in hanging heavier décor.
Design with Nature.
Sustainability is one of Living Décor’s top priorities. Since made from real wood, you can recycle or upcycle your paneling once you are ready to recover your walls. Your options are endless!